Following the Government’s recent announcements regarding the gradual lifting of lock down, we want to make sure that Sorrel Consulting Rooms is a safe place for clinicians and their visitors.
We take your safety very seriously and we have outlined below some of the measures we are taking to ensure safety during your visit is a priority:
- All room users/clinicians are required to complete a risk assessment that clearly outlines how they will keep you safe during your visit.
- For the safety of everyone, the numbers of visitors to the building will be limited and reception/waiting areas will be closed.
- Visitors to the building will be asked to attend at the time of their appointment only, and to ring their clinician on arrival who will collect them from the main entrance.
- At the end of the session the clinician will escort the visitor out of the building.
- Hand Hygiene stations are available throughout the building and visitors will be encouraged to use them.
- Rooms will be cleaned regularly.
- All visitors will be required to observe social distancing rules. Posters will be displayed around the building.
- Flooring distances will be clearly marked
- On set days a member of our team will be on site to undertake regular additional wipe down of the shared communal areas.
- All professionals working from Sorrel Bank will be following the advice of their professional body regarding the use of PPE and room cleaning in keeping you safe.
- We have sufficient cleaning supplies on site.
We will be continually reviewing Government guidance and update our processes and procedures accordingly.
If you require any clarification please contact us.
Sorrel Consulting Rooms Ltd
Last Updated: 1st June 2020